Aster Flower and Leaf Bangle
Silver Aster flower and leaf bangle handmade by Diana Greenwood.
The stunning blue Aster flower that blooms into autumn/fall inspired this charming floral bangle.
The Aster is hand cut in sterling silver and the flower centre is made from hand-forged 18ct gold.
The garden charms move independently and the satin finish on the silver compliments the colours of the silver, gold and blue faceted aquamarine bead.
A beautiful minimal garden-inspired bangle that would be perfect to wear alone or stacked with other favourites.
This would look perfect teemed with a pair of my Little Aster Earrings
- Made from: Sterling silver, 18ct gold
- Aster flower diameter 14mm, silver leaf length 20mm
- The bangle is a standard size, the inside diameter is 65mm, but if a smaller or larger size is needed please enquire
- All my jewellery is hand-made by myself to order
- Delivered in a gift box, tied with colourful ribbon
- I also include a care card with details of how to look after the bangle.
- Delivery is free worldwide by Tracked Mail.